It’s that time again! If it’s not already a regular on your outing radar, it should be. Check out the words of writers Charlotte Pence and Adam Prince as part of the InKY Reading Series at The Bard’s Town tomorrow, Friday, May 11th, at 8pm.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- 2016 Will Be Abbey Road On The River's Final Louisville Year
- Abbey Road on the River Has a Ticket to Ride – Perhaps to the End of the Line
- CARDS Fest Announcement: the University of Louisville's Biggest Event Ever
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (May 29 – 31)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- Third Pop-Up Street Store to Serve Louisville’s Homeless May 30
- New Distillery Planned For Bardstown