Can anyone explain how the taxpayers of Kentucky benefited from state employes spending three months (!!!) trying to bust a British sailor based in the Persian Gulf?
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Louis-Villainz Market for Mischief Is for Night Owls
- Best of Forecastle 2015
- The Best Way to Taste Downtown Louisville