4th Annual Old Friends Thoroughbred Retirement Facility's Along the Kentucky Bourbon Trail fundraiser to be held at Louisville's Seelbach Hilton. Get Kentucky Derby fever early with a great chef prepared three course meal, great Kentucky bourbon, awesome live and silent auction items that include items that any sports paraphernalia collector would drool over.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- In the Wake of the Dream: Lake Dreamland Explored
- September Is National Bourbon Heritage Month
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- The Craving