The Alley Theater is producing The Book of Liz, a joint project by the brother and sister team. First seen in New York in 2001, Alley Director Todd Zeigler calls the show "a charming tale of identity, secret desires and secret ingredients."
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Myself At Last: A Conversation With Graham Nash
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Wine and Dine Your Louisville Valentine
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine