Touting her book, ‘Kentucky Folktales: Revealing Stories, Truths, and Outright Lies’, author and storyteller Mary Hamilton will be on hand this Saturday, December 8th, at The Summit Barnes & Noble. Join her at noon for a signing and a spooky reading – just to further the Holiday spirit, of course.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- What to Do in Louisville: Autumn Hit List 2015
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- SuperChefs is Louisville's Newest Hero
- St. James, Louder Than Life and IdeaFest: Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (Oct. 1-4)
- Lee’s Korean Restaurant Made Over
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- What to Do in Louisville: Top Ten Fall Festivals
- CRAFT 2015 Brings Brews and Pizza Together For Cystic Fibrosis
- Rob Zombie Photo Gallery from Louder than Life 2015
- A Home? Run! High Demand in Louisville's Housing Market