Election Day has arrived, say goodbye to all of the campaign ads, speeches and constant phone calls. There are two candidates with various issues. People may disagree on politics, but a common ground for everyone is fashion. Behind the candidates, there are two leading ladies, Michelle Obama and Ann Romney
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)