New Year's Eve is right around the corner. Deciding on plans for the occasion is difficult, but equally as important, what to wear? The outfit totally depends on the plans, whether it be a party, hanging out at a friend's house or going out to dinner. NYE is an excuse to dress up, so if you are dying to bring out the sparkles and sequins, here is your chance.
Update your closet with five things from Anthropologie, now open in Oxmoor Mall. Take on the town and work in style.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- 2016 Will Be Abbey Road On The River's Final Louisville Year
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- Abbey Road on the River Has a Ticket to Ride – Perhaps to the End of the Line
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday
- ReSurfaced Returns to Louisville