As Valentine’s Day speedily approaches, I unveil what it takes to win my love. I was on assignment at the Henry Clay with Sunday Pitts last night for Trends 10 of Louisville.com. If you know me, I complain about going to all events, but when I actually walk through the doors I am glad I had come. I didn't want the black attire to set my mood for the evening. As we walked into the Henry Clay, we were surrounded by beautiful smiles at an equally stunning venue.
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Wine and Dine Your Louisville Valentine
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- Myself At Last: A Conversation With Graham Nash
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine