The Art of Kissing presented by Delta Dental of Kentucky, a leader in dental benefits, which sponsored this event for the author of the "Science of Kissing: What Our Lips Are Telling Us"; Sheril Kirshenbaum. While no one may know who started this kissing trend that has never faded; red lips might have been the attraction says Kirshenbaum. Majority of modern day kissers are full of gratitude for companies like Delta Dental who are passionate advocates for oral health and wellness; which has made kissing a fresher experience for both parties involved.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- America. The Diner. Is Opening Soon – And Will Replace Eggs Over Baxter
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (July 30 – August 2)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Never Too Young to Make a Difference: Presentation Academy and WaterStep Head To Costa Rica
- Dr. Dundiff Explains His Forecastle Collaboration With Jim James
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Win Tickets to the 30th Annual Best of Louisville
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu