The Art of Kissing presented by Delta Dental of Kentucky, a leader in dental benefits, which sponsored this event for the author of the "Science of Kissing: What Our Lips Are Telling Us"; Sheril Kirshenbaum. While no one may know who started this kissing trend that has never faded; red lips might have been the attraction says Kirshenbaum. Majority of modern day kissers are full of gratitude for companies like Delta Dental who are passionate advocates for oral health and wellness; which has made kissing a fresher experience for both parties involved.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- SuperChefs is Louisville's Newest Hero
- Eight Notable Graves in Cave Hill Cemetery
- Louder Than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Rob Zombie
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Breaking Benjamin
- St. James, Louder Than Life and IdeaFest: Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (Oct. 1-4)
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Shinedown
- What to Do in Louisville: Autumn Hit List 2015
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Butcher Babies
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands