Let's face it-- it's hard to find a babysitter. Often parents are quick to dole out unsolicited advice. But ask them for the name of their babysitter and moms and dads will clam up quicker than Tiger Woods at a press conference. This is why I was ecstatic to try out the zoo's new monkey babysitting program.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 14-17)
- Concert Review: Jeff Beck
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- The Furry Friday Trolley Hop is Right Around the Corner
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- Concert Review: Trombone Shorty and Orleans Avenue
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Live Music Lou's Can't Miss: May 17-23
- Concert Announcements Galore For Louisville
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday