Canning vegetables isn’t just for Grandma. With the presentation ‘Preserving Food the Old-Fashioned Way’ local writer and foodie Jeneen Whiche shares a hosts of food-saving secrets this Saturday, August 4th at the Louisville Free Public Library at 1pm.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- SuperChefs is Louisville's Newest Hero
- Eight Notable Graves in Cave Hill Cemetery
- Louder Than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Rob Zombie
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Breaking Benjamin
- St. James, Louder Than Life and IdeaFest: Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (Oct. 1-4)
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Shinedown
- What to Do in Louisville: Autumn Hit List 2015
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Butcher Babies
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands