No black bars to be found here, my friends. Raise your favorite scandalous softcover to the sky; kick off Banned Books Week at Carmichael’s Bookstore this Sunday, September 30th, at 4pm as lawyer and media expert Jeremy Rogers discusses censorship.
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Ten Things to Do This Winter in Louisville
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (January 28-31)
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine
- The Cost of Tiger Baby Playtime