"We simply do not have the operating revenue to continue the level of service we now provide everywhere because of rising expenses for fuel, health care, pensions and other costs. The proposed changes are designed to keep as much service as possible to meet the greatest needs with a balanced budget."
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Myself At Last: A Conversation With Graham Nash
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Wine and Dine Your Louisville Valentine
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine