Somebody steered Bob Dylan right a couple of Julys ago (after a Slugger Field concert), when he rode up to the F.A.B.D. on a motorcycle, had himself a rib dinner and a couple of Budweisers with zero fanfare, and then rode off again, like the Lone Ranger.
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Ten Things to Do This Winter in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (January 28-31)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Louisville Studio Sessions: Nellie Pearl's Live/Die + True, Fiction (Exclusive!)
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'