Somebody steered Bob Dylan right a couple of Julys ago (after a Slugger Field concert), when he rode up to the F.A.B.D. on a motorcycle, had himself a rib dinner and a couple of Budweisers with zero fanfare, and then rode off again, like the Lone Ranger.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- (Sweaty) Humans of Forecastle Photo Gallery
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Leading Ladies of Louisville: Susan Barry
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Best of Forecastle 2015
- Louis-Villainz Market for Mischief Is for Night Owls