Try to imagine a time before jorts and tank tops (difficult, I know.) Come check out the Bicentennial Style Show in New Albany this Saturday to see what great great gran and gramps wore out on the town for a hot date.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Five Cheeseburgers You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (October 8-11)
- Louder Than Life 2015 in Review
- Eight Notable Graves in Cave Hill Cemetery
- Review: Ben Sollee and Mother Falcon
- Ex-UofL Star Gaines' Next Step is Eastern Kentucky
- What to Do in Louisville: Halloween Hit List for Families
- New Country Q 103.1 Announces Lineup For Q Fest
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- And the Porktoberfest 2015 Winners Are