Forty-four community leaders were selected to participate in the Bingham Fellows Class of 2012. They will use their skills, broad knowledge base and range of experience to explore how to maximize the family’s role in each child’s academic life and what role the community can play. As the community rallies around the goal of 55,000 Degrees and creating a college-going culture, the 2012 Bingham Fellows will continue the program’s over 20-year legacy of tackling the most timely and impactful challenges of our region.
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (February 5 - 7)
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Storm The Palace!