The Chic Sheet originally started as a creative outlet for Miranda Rogers McDonald and her love of fashion and writing. After gaining readership she invested more time in it to see where it would take her. In October of last year she posted her first personal style entry, and even though she likes blogging about the latest trends, ready to wear collections and new products, personal style posts get the most response. McDonald shares her favorite stores in Louisville, thoughts on upcoming events and what fall trends she is looking forward to wearing.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Bourbon Boot Camp
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- The Louisville Palace Summer Film Series presents Film Noir
- Riverview Park Independence Festival: Saturday, June 27
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Changes Coming to 4th Street Live