The Chic Sheet originally started as a creative outlet for Miranda Rogers McDonald and her love of fashion and writing. After gaining readership she invested more time in it to see where it would take her. In October of last year she posted her first personal style entry, and even though she likes blogging about the latest trends, ready to wear collections and new products, personal style posts get the most response. McDonald shares her favorite stores in Louisville, thoughts on upcoming events and what fall trends she is looking forward to wearing.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- SuperChefs is Louisville's Newest Hero
- Eight Notable Graves in Cave Hill Cemetery
- Louder Than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Rob Zombie
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Breaking Benjamin
- St. James, Louder Than Life and IdeaFest: Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (Oct. 1-4)
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Shinedown
- What to Do in Louisville: Autumn Hit List 2015
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Butcher Babies
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands