The Chic Sheet originally started as a creative outlet for Miranda Rogers McDonald and her love of fashion and writing. After gaining readership she invested more time in it to see where it would take her. In October of last year she posted her first personal style entry, and even though she likes blogging about the latest trends, ready to wear collections and new products, personal style posts get the most response. McDonald shares her favorite stores in Louisville, thoughts on upcoming events and what fall trends she is looking forward to wearing.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)