The Trinity vs. St. Xavier rivalry is one of the biggest in the country. On Friday night, 34,326 fans flocked to Papa John's Cardinal Stadium in Louisville (Ky) to watch the Shamrocks and Tigers battle it out on the gridiron. I was on hand to catch all the action.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)