The 2010 USA Cycling Masters Road National Championships wrapped up over the weekend with Friday's road races in Cherokee Park and the criteriums Saturday and Sunday in Jeffersonville, Ind. Although no Louisville-area cyclist won national titles over the weekend, Brad Swope was a close second Sunday.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- In the Wake of the Dream: Lake Dreamland Explored
- September Is National Bourbon Heritage Month
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- The Craving