The annual Making Memories event by the Alzheimer's Association at Horseshoe Casino will auction a South African safari to fundraise for a world without Alzheimer's Disease. And, discover other events to fight the brain disease that's not a normal part of aging, like an urban scavenger hunt in nearby Indianapolis.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)