The Breeders' Cup, which will be Nov. 5-6 at Churchill Downs, will finish under the new permanent lights at the track both days. The final race of the weekend, the $5 million Breeders' Cup Classic, will go off around 6:45 p.m. Nov. 6.
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Myself At Last: A Conversation With Graham Nash
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Wine and Dine Your Louisville Valentine
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine