"Sometimes, all you need to know is one thing," says Louisville attorney J. D. Raine, an avid racing fan who has followed the Breeders' Cup from its inception, and occasionally happened onto a very nice pick - such as hitting a very difficult-to-foresee exacta in the Breeders' Cup Sprint in 1988, the first time the Breeders' Cup was run at Churchill Downs.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Riverview Park Independence Festival: Saturday, June 27
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu