Local talents including DJ Always, the BST Gang and Jalin Roze plus guests took over the Louisville record store on Friday night. Louisville.com was on the scene.
Most Read Stories
- Derbylicious Piecaken! [Food & Dining]
- The St. Matthews Mall's Black Friday Fist Fight: Why, Louisville?
- What To Drink When You Can't Drink Pappy
- Where to Take Your Out-Of-Town Relatives During Their Holiday Visit
- Dining Out for Thanksgiving 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Shop on Small Business Saturday in Louisville
- Vote in Louisville Magazine's City Poll
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville Thanksgiving Weekend (November 26-29)
- Southern Indiana Fried Chicken: Gospel Bird Coming to New Albany
- How Nashville Hot Chicken Became A Louisville Favorite