The former Louisvillian and smarty-pants historian, Steve Kemper, retells the epic expedition of Heinrich Barth through uncharted African landscape with his new book ‘A Labyrinth of Kingdoms: 10,000 Miles in Islamic Africa’. Join him this Sunday, August 19th, at Carmichael’s Bookstore at 4pm.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Riverview Park Independence Festival: Saturday, June 27
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu