The so-called "green revolution" is spreading, and even the world of visual art is working to become more environmentally sustainable. Teens can learn more about the fire arts and their carbon footprint at a free class being offered by the Carnegie Center for Art and History in New Albany.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- The Furry Friday Trolley Hop is Right Around the Corner
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday
- Concert Review: Jeff Beck
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Live Music Lou's Can't Miss: May 17-23