It was a sold out event for the Actors Theatre of Louisville for its annual fundraiser at the Marriott Downtown. I was able to go into the room before anyone else. You could tell that it was an event that was working within a budget but Barry Wooley pulled it off magnificently. Everything upon opening the door had a blue cascade of color upon it which made it very soothing to spend an evening.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Bourbon Boot Camp
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- The Louisville Palace Summer Film Series presents Film Noir
- Riverview Park Independence Festival: Saturday, June 27
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu