We live in a world of technology, more specifically, mobile technology. Ever capture an amazing moment with your camera phone or feel the need to share the feeling that you were overcome with the moment Justin Bieber looked you in the eye during his performance at the KFC Yum! Center? Well, the Louisville Arena Authority is helping you make the process of sharing these priceless moments seamlessly with it's recent enhancements to the arena's cellular capabilities.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Abbey Road on the River Has a Ticket to Ride – Perhaps to the End of the Line
- CARDS Fest Announcement: the University of Louisville's Biggest Event Ever
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (May 29 – 31)
- Phoenix Hill Tavern and Jim Porter's Good Time Emporium Closed For Good
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Kentucky Center Announces Happy Hour Concerts
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? With Drag Queens, Please.
- Third Pop-Up Street Store to Serve Louisville’s Homeless May 30
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- A WNBA Team in Louisville: Could it Happen?