Want to learn how to prepare healthy food in your own kitchen? Willing to give raw and minimally cooked vegetarian cuisine a try but not sure where to start? Interested in low-mileage, high-octane fuel that sustains both the environment and your body? Join Chef Peter Klarman, who will lead “Cookin’ It Up with Chef Peter” at Gilda’s Club Wednesday evening, February 10, from 6:00 to 8:00 P.M.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Never Too Young to Make a Difference: Presentation Academy and WaterStep Head To Costa Rica
- Louis-Villainz Market for Mischief Is for Night Owls
- The Best Way to Taste Downtown Louisville