Want to learn how to prepare healthy food in your own kitchen? Willing to give raw and minimally cooked vegetarian cuisine a try but not sure where to start? Interested in low-mileage, high-octane fuel that sustains both the environment and your body? Join Chef Peter Klarman, who will lead “Cookin’ It Up with Chef Peter” at Gilda’s Club Wednesday evening, February 10, from 6:00 to 8:00 P.M.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- America. The Diner. Seeks a New World
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Poorcastle Schedule Is Here
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Return of the Waterfront's July Fourth Festivities: A Look at its Sponsors