Want to learn how to prepare healthy food in your own kitchen? Willing to give raw and minimally cooked vegetarian cuisine a try but not sure where to start? Interested in low-mileage, high-octane fuel that sustains both the environment and your body? Join Chef Peter Klarman, who will lead “Cookin’ It Up with Chef Peter” at Gilda’s Club Wednesday evening, February 10, from 6:00 to 8:00 P.M.
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (February 5 - 7)
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Storm The Palace!