Louisville doesn't have a children's museum. A lot of folks think the families in the Derby City should have one. Want to find out more? Come to one of two community meetings: 3/8 and 3/24.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Bourbon Boot Camp
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- D’Angelo Russell, Louisville's Next NBA Lottery Pick
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- The Louisville Palace Summer Film Series presents Film Noir
- Riverview Park Independence Festival: Saturday, June 27
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Live Music Lou’s Can’t Miss: June 21-27
- Where to Swim in Louisville 2015