The Rumble at the River, a Seafood Chowder Throwdown will pit some of Louisville's best chefs against one another to find the best chowder in the city. Proceeds from the event, which takes place March 21, will go toward an organization that runs a summer camp for autistic youth.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (July 30 – August 2)
- Never Too Young to Make a Difference: Presentation Academy and WaterStep Head To Costa Rica
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Win Tickets to the 30th Annual Best of Louisville