Tickets for the Kentucky Derby Festival’s 2012 Spring Fashion Show presented by American Founder Bank went on sale this past Friday, February 10, 2012. The show will be held on Thursday, March 29, in the Showroom of Horseshoe Southern Indiana and starts with cocktails and boutique shopping at 5:30 p.m., followed by dinner at 7:00 p.m. and runway show at 8:00 p.m.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- What to Do in Louisville: Autumn Hit List 2015
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- SuperChefs is Louisville's Newest Hero
- St. James, Louder Than Life and IdeaFest: Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (Oct. 1-4)
- Lee’s Korean Restaurant Made Over
- What to Do in Louisville: Top Ten Fall Festivals
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- CRAFT 2015 Brings Brews and Pizza Together For Cystic Fibrosis
- A Home? Run! High Demand in Louisville's Housing Market
- Louisville Gallery Transforms to 1965 Manhattan for Warhol event