The Louisville Film Society’s new theater (810 E. Market St.) is named Dreamland, after an early-20th-century Louisville theater. As society co-founder Tracy Heightchew gives a tour and optimistically describes her hopes for the space, the name seems fitting. “We want this place to kind of be a rabbit hole where everybody’s visions can be expanded,” she says.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- 2016 Will Be Abbey Road On The River's Final Louisville Year
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- The Furry Friday Trolley Hop is Right Around the Corner
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- ReSurfaced Returns to Louisville