Elegance and aggression both took the stage at the 2012 running of the Louisville Concours d'Elegance, where Cadillac and Porsche Racing were the featured marques for the fifth anniversary of the event, now benefitting Kosair Children's Hospital. If you missed out, then this recap is for you.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)