Waterfront Fashion Week makes its debut on October 17th. Want to know more about Louisville's first-ever fashion week? Allow Waterfront organizers Peggy Duffy and Clinton Deckard, along with fashion consultant Jo Ross, to tell you all you need to know, from the event's genesis to what to expect when the first model hits the runway.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Louis-Villainz Market for Mischief Is for Night Owls
- Best of Forecastle 2015
- The Best Way to Taste Downtown Louisville