Waterfront Fashion Week makes its debut on October 17th. Want to know more about Louisville's first-ever fashion week? Allow Waterfront organizers Peggy Duffy and Clinton Deckard, along with fashion consultant Jo Ross, to tell you all you need to know, from the event's genesis to what to expect when the first model hits the runway.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- America. The Diner. Seeks a New World
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Poorcastle Schedule Is Here
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)