13-year-old Cody Mathis sold his first works of art when he was just 10-years-old and is holding his debut art show Wednesday, July 29.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- What to Do in Louisville: Autumn Hit List 2015
- St. James, Louder Than Life and IdeaFest: Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (Oct. 1-4)
- What to Do in Louisville: Top Ten Fall Festivals
- Lee’s Korean Restaurant Made Over
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- CRAFT 2015 Brings Brews and Pizza Together For Cystic Fibrosis
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (September 24 - 26)
- A Home? Run! High Demand in Louisville's Housing Market
- Louisville Gallery Transforms to 1965 Manhattan for Warhol event