Monday morning, on my way to protest John Boehner, Hell suddenly broke loose all around me. I was momentarily surrounded by blaring sirens, arrays of red and blue strobe lights the like of which could have sent every epileptic in the Ohio River Valley into seizures, and a line of long, black, bullet proof SUV's. The guest of honor of our protest, Speaker of the House John Boehner, had arrived.
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (February 5 - 7)
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Storm The Palace!