The 38th annual Taste of Louisville presented by The Kentucky Restaurant Association, benefiting Community Health Charities took place on Monday, October 17, 2011 at the Mellwood Arts Center. Louisville Magazine and Taste of Louisville 2011 were the presenting sponsors for this tasting event. The Speakeasy theme is focusing on the Roaring 20's, with flappers, gangsters and jazz music galore.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- In the Wake of the Dream: Lake Dreamland Explored
- September Is National Bourbon Heritage Month
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Where to Go and What to Do Labor Day Weekend 2015 in Louisville
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- The Underground Station in Downtown New Albany to Host Courtyard Cookout