The 38th annual Taste of Louisville presented by The Kentucky Restaurant Association, benefiting Community Health Charities took place on Monday, October 17, 2011 at the Mellwood Arts Center. Louisville Magazine and Taste of Louisville 2011 were the presenting sponsors for this tasting event. The Speakeasy theme is focusing on the Roaring 20's, with flappers, gangsters and jazz music galore.
Most Read Stories
- Derbylicious Piecaken! [Food & Dining]
- The St. Matthews Mall's Black Friday Fist Fight: Why, Louisville?
- What To Drink When You Can't Drink Pappy
- Dining Out for Thanksgiving 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Take Your Out-Of-Town Relatives During Their Holiday Visit
- How Nashville Hot Chicken Became A Louisville Favorite
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville Thanksgiving Weekend (November 26-29)
- Southern Indiana Fried Chicken: Gospel Bird Coming to New Albany
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (November 19-22)
- Vote in Louisville Magazine's City Poll