If you find yourself stuck in traffic Monday morning-crossing the Ohio River, either to or from Southern Indiana-feel free to contact River Fields at (502) 583-3060. Be sure to ask to speak with the Executive Director, Meme Sweets Runyon, and ask her why her organization has been fighting for decades to prevent the construction of new bridges across the Ohio at Louisville.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)