It's cold outside, but that doesn't mean your compost bin should suffer. With some tips from Breaking New Grounds, your bin will keep cooking all winter long, just in time to help boost your springtime plants and flowers. Plus, get your kids to pitch in and help!
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- SuperChefs is Louisville's Newest Hero
- St. James, Louder Than Life and IdeaFest: Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (Oct. 1-4)
- What to Do in Louisville: Autumn Hit List 2015
- Eight Notable Graves in Cave Hill Cemetery
- Louder Than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Rob Zombie
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Breaking Benjamin
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Shinedown
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Butcher Babies
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands