Superchef’s Breakfast location is not ideal, and not easy to find. Located at 2317 Brownboro Road in a building they share with Chicago Gyro’s six days a week from 5:30-11am and Sundays until 4pm, you literally have to know they’re making breakfast inside to know that they are open. Since they opened on May3rd, they simply haven’t had the opportunity to keep up with their co-tenants signage, but once you try the food, you’ll surely be back for more and will have much for fun studying the menu rather than a map.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- 2016 Will Be Abbey Road On The River's Final Louisville Year
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- ReSurfaced Returns to Louisville
- Abbey Road on the River Has a Ticket to Ride – Perhaps to the End of the Line