Superchef’s Breakfast location is not ideal, and not easy to find. Located at 2317 Brownboro Road in a building they share with Chicago Gyro’s six days a week from 5:30-11am and Sundays until 4pm, you literally have to know they’re making breakfast inside to know that they are open. Since they opened on May3rd, they simply haven’t had the opportunity to keep up with their co-tenants signage, but once you try the food, you’ll surely be back for more and will have much for fun studying the menu rather than a map.
Most Read Stories
- Derbylicious Piecaken! [Food & Dining]
- The St. Matthews Mall's Black Friday Fist Fight: Why, Louisville?
- What To Drink When You Can't Drink Pappy
- Dining Out for Thanksgiving 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Take Your Out-Of-Town Relatives During Their Holiday Visit
- Where to Shop on Small Business Saturday in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville Thanksgiving Weekend (November 26-29)
- Southern Indiana Fried Chicken: Gospel Bird Coming to New Albany
- How Nashville Hot Chicken Became A Louisville Favorite
- Vote in Louisville Magazine's City Poll