Yew Dell Botanical Garden’s COOKING FROM THE GARDEN SERIES - Spring Season, Sunday March 4th, 2-4pm. Among Yew Dell’s most popular classes, the Cooking from the Garden series offers Chef Mark Williams expert information in a lively interactive class. The whole while, Mark slices, dices and entertains, followed by sumptuous sampling of the seasonally inspired dishes he creates. You’ll go home with a new take on the veggie garden, a handful of recipes and enough new knowledge to make you the hit of your next dinner party!
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- (Sweaty) Humans of Forecastle Photo Gallery
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Best of Forecastle 2015
- Louis-Villainz Market for Mischief Is for Night Owls
- Leading Ladies of Louisville: Susan Barry