Yew Dell Botanical Garden’s COOKING FROM THE GARDEN SERIES - Spring Season, Sunday March 4th, 2-4pm. Among Yew Dell’s most popular classes, the Cooking from the Garden series offers Chef Mark Williams expert information in a lively interactive class. The whole while, Mark slices, dices and entertains, followed by sumptuous sampling of the seasonally inspired dishes he creates. You’ll go home with a new take on the veggie garden, a handful of recipes and enough new knowledge to make you the hit of your next dinner party!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (May 20-22)
- Best of Louisville 2016 Finalists Announced
- Noosh Nosh is Open: Here's What to Order
- Louisville's Ultimate Guide to Celebrating National Pizza Party Day
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Watch Nick Dittmeier & The Sawdusters Perform 'Just My Job'
- New Life (and Old) in Germantown
- This Week, In Louisville, On Craigslist: May 16-20
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday