Performers were more than happy to donate their time to support Kentuckians for the Commonwealth, now in their 30th year. Sponsors and supporters sold out the venue within 15 minutes of the doors opening, leaving standing room only for the show and little discussion as to the popularity of the event, the performers.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- 2016 Will Be Abbey Road On The River's Final Louisville Year
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday
- ReSurfaced Returns to Louisville
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Starlight has Strawberry Fields Forever