You may only have a hot minute to skee-daddle over the bridge to get your gargoyle on, but how else are you gonna spend an October evening with a sidewalk full of leaves? Join local author Daniel Meyer for a presentation of his book, ‘Gargoyles and Grotesques of the Ohio River Valley’, at the Jeffersonville Township Public Library tonight, October 25th, at 6pm.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Louis-Villainz Market for Mischief Is for Night Owls
- Best of Forecastle 2015
- The Best Way to Taste Downtown Louisville