The place was packed, everybody ready to hear me tell a story. Yes, me. I was at Headliners Music Hall to participate in the Moth, a live storytelling event that started in New York in the late 1990s and recently made its way to Louisville. The theme that night, which I knew ahead of time, was “neighborhoods.”
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Bourbon Boot Camp
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- The Louisville Palace Summer Film Series presents Film Noir
- Riverview Park Independence Festival: Saturday, June 27
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Changes Coming to 4th Street Live