The Trinity vs. St. Xavier rivalry is one of the biggest in the country. On Friday night, 34,326 fans flocked to Papa John's Cardinal Stadium in Louisville (Ky) to watch the Shamrocks and Tigers battle it out on the gridiron. I was on hand to catch all the action.
Friday is almost here and that means another exciting night of high football in the Louisville area. Here is a look at some of the top games this week.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (July 30 – August 2)
- Never Too Young to Make a Difference: Presentation Academy and WaterStep Head To Costa Rica
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Win Tickets to the 30th Annual Best of Louisville