The Carnegie Center's fundraiser was in full swing last night as the about 300 benefactors and patrons who bid silently, and some not so silently, enjoyed the delectable delights of Catering by Design and sampled wines from Huber Winery, several other winery and The New Albanian Beer Company. BUSTA Dog was busting some moves to 107.7 WSFR, well that is to say his brats, bison dogs and other delicious "dogs" were moving as people lined up to sample Busta Dogs covered in onions, peppers, potatoes or anything on his list. Check it out on Twitter@bustagrill502(http://www.terrilynnscatering.com/menus/index.jsp(http://www.huberwinery.com)
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Bourbon Boot Camp
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- The Louisville Palace Summer Film Series presents Film Noir
- Riverview Park Independence Festival: Saturday, June 27
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu