The event starts at 7:00 p.m. with a red carpet entrance followed by a cocktail reception and then the fashion show will take place with emcee Angie Fenton of The Voice-Tribune and WHAS 11’s Great Day Live. After the show attendees will have the opportunity to show from the sponsors in their unique pop-up boutiques with music throughout the event from DJ Ryan Coxx.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- 2016 Will Be Abbey Road On The River's Final Louisville Year
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday
- ReSurfaced Returns to Louisville
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Starlight has Strawberry Fields Forever