Grab a shovel and prepare thy shelter! Sarabande Books presents a reading of reckoning at this month’s 21c Reading Series with the Four Short Story Writers of the Apocalypse. The book bomb drops tonight, Monday, May 21st, at 7:30pm.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- 2016 Will Be Abbey Road On The River's Final Louisville Year
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- Abbey Road on the River Has a Ticket to Ride – Perhaps to the End of the Line
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday
- ReSurfaced Returns to Louisville