Postal letter carriers would deliver supplies of the antibiotic doxycycline to residential addresses throughout the Louisville metro area after a terrorist attack using an air-borne biological agent such as anthrax. The medication would be delivered within 48 hours of the attack.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Bourbon Boot Camp
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- The Louisville Palace Summer Film Series presents Film Noir
- Riverview Park Independence Festival: Saturday, June 27
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu